Microsoft just released and update for Linux integration tools.
The new integration tools are available for download here
The integration tools allow running of the supported Linux distributions on the following platforms:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (applicable editions)
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 R2
- Windows 8 Pro, 8.1 Pro, 10 and 10 Pro
- Windows Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2012 and 2012 R2
- Windows Server Technical Preview
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server Technical Preview
- Microsoft Azure
The new integration tools add support for the following Linux releases:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5-5.11 32-bit, 32-bit PAE, and 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.0-6.7 32-bit and 64-bit
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0-7.1 64-bit
- CentOS 5.5-5.11 32-bit, 32-bit PAE, and 64-bit
- CentOS 6.0-6.7 32-bit and 64-bit
- CentOS 7.0-7.1 64-bit
- Oracle Linux 6.4-6.7 with Red Hat Compatible Kernel 32-bit and 64-bit
- Oracle Linux 7.0-7.1 with Red Hat Compatible Kernel 64-bit
Also remember that many Linux distributions already have Integration tools included with them and there is no need for a separate install.
You can find the list of supported Linux versions over here.